When compared to the Fall 2010 data, Spring 2011 shows:
|Spring 2010||Fall 2010||Spring 2011|
Summary: 90.38% of students performed in the Excellent & Good categories.
NOTE: Total number of students from Spring 2010 (4896) to Fall 2010 (5578) went up by 682. Total number of students from Fall 2010 (5578) to Spring 2011 (4206) went down by 1372.
Our key goals for Fall 2011 semester:
1. USE AN ONLINE OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT REPORT FORM.
2. Practice combining two outcomes into one task.
3. Diversify! Try one set of outcomes for one set of classes, then try a different set.
Tips for creating new tasks & rubrics:
1. Identify which outcome you’d like to address.
2. Create your rubric from the bottom up – decide which ONE element is the most important for students to report (1pt), then add another element (2pts), then a third element (3pts).
3. Write your task to include all the elements you’ll be grading.
This Libguide has been updated with revised examples AND one brand new outcome/task/rubric: