- Library users engaging in disruptive behavior or misusing resources or facilities will be asked to leave the library. Library personnel will contact campus police if an individual does not comply with policy or with a request to leave the library.
- As a courtesy, the SAC Library allows community members access to its computers, printers, and copiers with the understanding that students, faculty, and staff have priority over all equipment use.
- Library users are required to check-in at the library's Reference Desk for access to a computer.
- Community members are not guaranteed a computer, especially during peak student usage times. Students working on academic assignments have priority usage rights.
- Community members may be asked to relinquish their computer to a student during peak usage times.
- Library users who violate any policy set forth by SAC Library or Alamo College District with regard to the use of information technology resources may have their user privileges revoked.
- Inappropriate use of the computers such as, accessing pornography or obscene materials, will be reported to campus police (see Appropriate Use of Informational Technology Resources below).
C.1.9 (Policy) Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources
C.1.9.1 (Procedure) Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources
F.4.2 (Policy) Student Code of Conduct
F.4.2.1 (Procedure) Prohibited Conduct