Circulation data is currently collected from the Library's hosted Millennium server at http://https://saclib.on.worldcat.org/discovery/iii/webrpt/app
- Three years of Circulation data files are available on the server.
- A Create and a Review tab are available on the statistics web page.
- Several data selection options are found at the right side of the screen.
- Each college has a group number in Millennium - 100 = SAC
- Many Circulation surveys do not want Check-ins reported in the data they need.
- In-library use statistics are gathered on the Millennium server and only retrievable via Putty.
- At the end of each semester, Circulation statistics are exported from Millennium in Excel format from http://https://saclib.on.worldcat.org/discovery/iii/webrpt/app
- The spreadsheet data is uploaded as a .csv file and posted to the Circulation Statistics LibGuide.
- One column is used, a width of 800px is set and the top row of labels is bolded before the guide is saved and closed.