Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Reference - 2nd floor - Phone: 486-0554
Circulation - 3rd floor - Phone: 486-0570
Reserves - 4th floor - Phone: 486-0582
Hey! This LibGuide will help you through the process of research for your project. Feel free to contact me if you need help at any time.
1. Define Topic: What do you know? Verify with Background Info.
2. Devise Strategy: What do you want to find out? List keywords.
3. Search Sources: Look at Books, Articles, web sites, etc.
EVALUATE what you're doing: Change your keywords/database; Are you finding appropriate items?
1) Participate in the identification of learning issues and resources in class, see the case link for presentation of problem, learning issue grid, and assignment description. Complete the scheduled follow-up discussion by submitting your answers, and your response to the above questions assigned your learning group (use the BbV Discussion Board Germ Warfare team forum to exchange information).
2) There are two parts to your evaluation for your unit 1 Topic Analysis/TBL grade: