ILL borrower and lender activity is currently collected from OCLC's Usage Statistics. Detailed reports come from ILL staff and the ILL supervisor.
- ILL statistics are collected monthly and cover a 12 month period.
- The displayed table shows SAC as borrower activity or SAC as lender activity, depending on which counts are being gathered.
- The annual ILL activity reports are used in Unit Reviews and Reports. Two sets of data, one for borrowing activity and the other for lending activity, are typically reported.
- Transaction details are not reported to protect confidentiality.
- The displayed 12 month tables are copied and pasted from OCLC Statistics into the appropriate LibGuide each month.