Library Hours & Phone
MLC 2nd-3rd floors (4th floor CLOSED)
Summer Hours (June 2-Aug 1, 2014)
The library will be CLOSED on Thursday, July 3, in honor of Independence Day.
Last 2 weeks of Summer II Hours (Aug 4-Aug 15, 2014)
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm
Convocation week (Aug 18-Aug 22, 2014)
Reference is closed. Circulation and Reserves are open 8:00am - 4:00pm, except for convocation day, Monday the 18th, when all areas are closed until NOON.
Reference (2nd): 486-0554
Reserves (2nd): 486-0582
Interlibrary Loan (2nd): 486-0572
Circulation (3rd): 486-0570
Service Counter (4th): 486-1081
Library Office (2nd): 486-0559
This schedule is effective on the first day of classes for the semester. For changes due to holidays, please check the Academic Calendar.
SAC Library, Moody Learning Center, 2nd-5th floors
2nd floor - Reference collection, Reference desk, LIBRARIANS, Internet computers, Group Study Rooms, Reserve collection, Reserve desk, Interlibrary Loan, Microfilm Periodicals, GET CHANGE & PAY FINES $$, Library Instruction classrooms
3rd floor - Circulating collection (check out books & media), Circulation desk, Group Study Rooms
4th floor - Library McAllister Collection & Performance Area, Group Study Rooms, Quiet Study Area
5th floor - Library Faculty & Staff Offices, Acquisitions, Cataloging
Like Us on Facebook!
Or follow us on Twitter.
Address: San Antonio College, 1300 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78212-4299
From Northwest San Antonio, take IH 10 East (towards downtown)
- Take the exit towards Woodlawn / Fredericksburg Road
- Turn LEFT on Fredericksburg Rd. and go Southeast for 0.6 miles
- Turn LEFT on W Ashby Pl. and go East for 0.7 miles
- Turn RIGHT on San Pedro Ave. and go South for 0.2 miles to 1300 San Pedro Ave.
From North San Antonio, take U.S. 281 South / McAllister Freeway (towards downtown)
- Take the exit towards Mulberry Ave. / St. Mary's St.
- Merge onto Stadium Dr.
- Turn RIGHT onto E Mulberry Ave. and go 1.0 mile
- Turn LEFT onto San Pedro Ave. and go 0.8 miles to 1300 San Pedro Ave.
From Southwest San Antonio, take I-35 North (towards downtown)
- Take the I-10 West / I-35 North / U.S. 87 North ramp
- Merge onto I-35 North and go 2.2 miles
- Take exit number 157A, towards San Pedro Ave. / Main Ave. / Lexington Ave.
- Merge onto W Quincy St.
- Turn LEFT onto San Pedro Ave. and go 0.9 miles to 1300 San Pedro Ave.
From Southeast San Antonio, take I- 37 North (towards downtown)
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the I-37 North ramp and go 0.2 miles
- Merge onto I-37 North and go 3.6 miles
- Take U.S. 281 North and go 0.2 miles
- Take exit number 142B, I-35 South, on the left towards LAREDO and go 0.3 miles
- Merge onto I-35 South and go 0.7 miles
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E Elmira St. and go 0.2 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto San Pedro Ave. and go 0.7 miles to 1300 San Pedro Ave.