Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
San Antonio College Library
CITING WWW & PRINT SOURCES
- APA STYLE - 6th Edition ( 2009 )
- APA Formatting and Style Guide
This Purdue University OWL guide covers the various types of materials, PowerPoint presentations, statistics, tables, and includes a sample APA paper.
- APA Style Guide - 6th Edition
This University of Southern Mississippi guide illustrates the proper American Psychological Association style for citing WWW and print sources.
- Basics of APA Style Tutorial
The American Psychological Association has compiled an online style guide tutorial that walks the user through the basics of APA formatting.
- ASA STYLE - 3rd Edition ( 2007-)
- ASA Format
The California State University Library has prepared student handout that shows examples of the various types of ASA style citations.
- ASA Style for References
The Rio Hondo College Library has put together a simple 5 page guide to the various forms of ASA citations.
- CSE STYLE - 7th Edition ( 2006 ) [ formerly known as the CBE Style ]
- CHICAGO STYLE - 16th Edition ( 2010 )
- MLA STYLE - 8th Edition ( 2016 )
- How to Format Parenthetical References
The Williams College Libraries has compiled a series of format examples for the different types of "in-text" or parenthetical citations.
- MLA Formatting & Style Guide
This Purdue University OWL guide has been updated to feature the latest changes in MLA formatting.
- MLA Style Guide
This University of Southern Mississippi web site includes the most recently updated MLA-style citation format for print and Internet sources.
- What's New in MLA Style? Purdue: Online Writing Lab has produced a user friendly summary of the latest changes in MLA 8th edition style.
- NLM STYLE - 2nd Edition ( 2007 )
Comprehensive / General Style Guides
- Brief Guide to Citing Government Publications
Released by the Regional Depository Library at the University of Memphis, this source contains samples of Chicago / Turabian citation styles for the various types of U. S. government publications.
- Research & Documentation Online
Diana Hacker & Barbara Fister's web source shows documentation styles for writing in the humanities, social sciences, history, and sciences. It includes sample papers written in the MLA, APA, Chicago, and CBE writing styles.
San Antonio College Library Subscription Databases
- Congressional Quarterly
- EBSCO databases Most EBSCO databases include citations for the specific sources.
- Galenet databases Most Galenet databases include citations for the specific sources.
Located in the Moody Learning Center (MLC), floors 2-5
1819 North Main Avenue., San Antonio, TX 78212
Call us: (210) 486-0570 | Send Email