- The Moody Learning Center, the 7-story building that houses the Library, is located on the eastern edge of the San Antonio College campus near parking areas. Campus map
- Parking reserved for persons with physical disabilities can be found along the edge of Lot 16 just east of the Moody building.
- A ramp leads from the loading zone/parking area to the second floor entrance of the Moody Learning Center. Additional ramps are located on the other three sides of the building.
- The Moody building has 3 elevators that reach all 7 floors. An escalator operates between the 2nd and 7th floors.
- The Library Service Areas are located on three different floors in the Moody Learning Center:
- on the second floor, Room 200 is the Reference/Information center - the Reference Service Desk is staffed by librarians, the print Reference Collection (non-circulating) is found here, 38 computers with internet access are available for use, in addition to printing facilities, copiers, 6 group study rooms, study carrels, plus equipment and software for use by blind, visually disabled, and learning disabled students
- on the third floor, in Room 308, you will find the Library's Circulating Collection, the Circulation Service Desk, 6 group study rooms, 2 copiers, comfortable seating, and study carrels
- on the fourth floor, in Room 409, the Reserve Collection and Interlibrary Loan services can be found, including a staffed service desk, 6 group study rooms, tables and chairs, and 2 copiers.
- The Library's electronic resources, including the online catalog and the databases, are accessible through the internet via the Library's home page.
Library employees shall provide equal service for all students and the public. Librarians will assist students and the public with reference questions. Employees may extend service to do some photocopying (2-5 copies) or retrieval of shelved materials.